ClinDev Consulting is pleased to announce a new webinar on clinical trial transparency.
To find out more, and to book your place, visit clinicaltrialtransparency.eventbrite.co.uk. The 90-minute online event will run on four dates in April and May.The standard delegate rate is £149. Members of The Institute of Clinical Research are eligible for a discounted rate of £99 (booking fees also apply).
By attending this webinar, you will learn:
- Why clinical trial transparency is important to healthcare professionals and the general public
- What happened to make 2012 the “tipping point” in implementing trial transparency
- How the European Medicines Agency intends to make trial data public from 2014
- What companies are doing to position themselves at the forefront of these changes
- How the ongoing debate around clinical trial transparency is proceeding
- What companies might need to do to comply with possible new regulations
While increasing the degree of transparency around clinical trials has been in issue for over 15 years, the past 12 months have seen a rapid change in the political climate and the EMA is planning to take significant steps to increase transparency around clinical trial summary reports and study data.
This webinar is aimed at managers in clinical operations and policy roles within pharma and biotech companies, who want to keep up to date with this important topic. While discussion is still ongoing on some of these issues, this summary by an expert commentator will give delegates the confidence to lead discussions and initiatives to be ready to comply with new requirements as they evolve.