The cream of the European clinical research community came together in London last night to celebrate excellence at the PharmaTimes International Clinical Researcher of the Year awards. Sadly, due to a diary clash, ClinDev was unable to take up an invitation to attend, but we’re pleased to bring you the winners of the awards, as announced on the PharmaTimes twitter feed:
- Clinical Research Site: University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust
- Clinical Research Team: PPD
- Clinical Research Associate: Victoria Hawkins, PRA International
- Clinical Trial Administrator: Lara Edmondson, Chiltern International
- Project Manager: Amy Sweet, Roche Products
- Team Leader: Greg Trevelyan, Roche Products
- Clinical Company: PRA International
ClinDev would like to echo the congratulations of the judging panel and all the attendees at last night’s gala dinner – this is a multi-stage competition with increasing numbers of entrants from across Europe, so these winners really are the “best of the best”!
Update: In my haste to publish this post, I confused the Clinical Research Team award, which was won by PPD, with the Clinical Company award, which was won by PRA International. My apologies to all concerned for the mix-up, and my thanks to Tom Poole of PPD for spotting my error.