Working in partnership with Clinical Cube Ltd, the Institute of Clinical Research (ICR) has developed CC//Trial Locator, an easy to use application that allows our members to identify clinical trials activity in the UK over the past 2 years.
This is a new member benefit that helps members with very quick feasibility questions, helping members quickly identify where different types of clinical trials are being conducted facilitating trial placement and also assessment of competing trials. Since this gives you answers within minutes, this can provide a starting point for more comprehensive feasibility.
CC//Trial Locator will enable ICR members to:
- Quickly identify past and current study activity
- Better inform protocol design
- Enable precise feasibility reporting
- Recruit in under-trialed regions
- Maximise enrolment & retention strategies