The Innovative Medicines Initiative has published its 11th call for proposals, inviting consortia of private and public organisations to collaborate to receive EU funding for translational and enabling research.
Highlights of the eight topics covered in this Call for Proposals include:
- Applied Public-Private Research Enabling Osteoarthritis Clinical Headway (APPROACH)
- European Platform For Proof of Concept for Prevention in
- Alzheimer’s Disease (EPOC-AD)
- Blood-Based Biomarker Assays For Personalised Tumour Therapy: Value Of Latest Circulating Biomarkers
- Generation of Research Tools to Translate Genomic Discoveries into Drug Discovery Projects
The deadline for applications is April 8th, 2014.